Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Namaste,
Om Namah Shivaya
In case you wanted to get a boost in the Financial Consciousness Transformation, here is a REPLAY Video
of Part One of the Millionaire Yoga Event which happened on Saturday.
The exercises and teachings given are applicable and easy to do, whether you wish to be in the
program or not.  See what happens for you when you try these.
If you are not on their list, you can still join at no cost or obligation.  You'll just receive emails, which you
can unsubscribe to at any time.  Meanwhile, you get lots of interesting information.

Love and Light,
Marge
P.S. Below that announcement, there is a group chanting of Shreem Brzee in a conference call  Mon-Fri.
That is another way to join up with others in the Mantra Movement, live on the telephone.
******************


Hi Everyone,
Your Wishes Have Been Fulfilled
 

Millionaire Yoga Magic can be experienced again!
And... we have an awesome announcement for you
but first your link.

The 1st of 4 Millionaire Yoga Replay Videos is Ready for You to Enjoy 

Simply Click on this Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62xhpjptg-Q

Our media team has been working diligently to
get the Live Show reformatted in order for those of you
wishing and hoping to catch the replay.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Pillai's LIVE Talk Show "Millionaire Yoga" Replay...#1

(copy and paste this url into your browser if link is not working for you)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62xhpjptg-Q

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Watch the 1st of 4 videos and
as soon as the next one is ready, we'll send you another message.


Important Date Switcharoo Notice!
We are keeping the Millionaire Yoga registration open
until Thursday, Oct. 4th 10pm PDT.

 
http://www.pillaicenter.com/teachings/millionaireyoga


Awesome Announcement!
It's actually more like a gift from Dr. Pillai. 
He will be teaching the first technique of the
Millionaire Yoga 45 Day Program
as a Powerful Initiation LIVE on Saturday, Oct. 6th


Thought you might like that!
See All of You Millionaire Yogis and Yoginis on Oct. 6th.

The Millionaire Yoga Team
support@millionaireyoga.com


AstroVed.com, SP-75, Sidco Industrial Estate, Ambattur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600058, INDIA
******************
Shared by Curt....
From:
Venkatesh <
venkatesh@pillaicenter.com>;
To: <
GraceLightGlobal@yahoogroups.com>; <gracelight_NYC@yahoogroups.com>;
Subject: [GraceLight_NYC] Shreem Brzee early morning chanting
Sent: Tue, Oct 2, 2012 8:24:12 PM


Hi everyone,
Here's another opportunity to join an ongoing chanting session of Shreem Brzee.
Nanuchka is leading Shreem Brzee chanting sessions on
Mon thru Fri 8 am - 9 am EDT


***********NOTE FROM MEMBER ArLene:
I am so delighted that you have found Dr. Pillai & his teachings. I believe Babaji guided me to his work last year during a particularly rough time and I have been working with ONS with renewed commitment since then , as well as adding other mantras in. I found it very helpful for balancing the mental plane & returning me to my heart connection. A part of me questionned whether I was being led astray, yet what came to me was that Divine Source/ God shows itself to us through many forms if we have the eyes to see, the ears to hear & the heart to know.
Anyhow, I haven't shared before because I have too much going on, but I have been feeling very blessed & the feelings of aloneness on my path have seemingly disappeared since I joined this community. Many blessings seem to be unfolding in my life these days and I AM GRATEFUL. Health issues have made it difficult to feel the love in my heart some days, but there has been a breakthrough recently. A couple of days ago I experienced a flooding of the feeling of gratitude in my heart so strongly that tears poured down my face - the gratitude/heart energy was so HUGE that I felt SO GRATEFUL TO FEEL SO GRATEFUL...!!! I AM BLESSED...AND SO GRATEFUL TO KNOW IT AND TO FEEL IT AGAIN!!!
So I would say miracles are happening - I am so happy to do my mantras & hold the vision of blessings for all...
Thank you so much for following your heart & getting this community started... YOU ARE A BLESSING TO ME!
MUCH LOVE, ONS

ArLene

***********NOTE FROM MEMBER Marcia:
I just want to say that I'm experiencing less fear, a sense of expansion, deep healing,
and more freedom.
*************

New Member M:

I have listened to the recording of Thursdays conference call and I am happy we have decided to continue as a Group and would very much like to participate. I have decided to take up a new mantra together with Om Shreem Brzee, which will be the Om Namah Shivaya mantra. I have never tried any mantras before and I have been reading a few things about this miracle mantra and will start it :)

This week I have noticed a lot of "strange" things happening for me:
- I din't have enough money to cover my health insurance cost and had delayed payment. On Wednesday I got a call that it is being reduced by 2/3 at the same level of benefits and I will not have to make a payment for another two weeks
- I was ready to call someone to fix my washing machine and then it started working again, I dont know how
- I spend half of my day yesterday doing house chores and after I finished I wasn't feeling in the least tired or "frustrated" - as I usually feel, because they are so "never-ending". Actually, I had a feeling that everything I did was "very easy"
- My dog had another one of those rashes that we always go to the doctor for, in order to get antibiotics. I woke up this morning to find that his rash is starting to heal only a day after it appeared
- I am happier than usual
- I have worrisome thoughts and can get by them more easily. It seems as if I have more of a feeling that "it will be alright"

Do you think it is because of the mantra?
Maybe!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was very happy this week with all these changes :)
I send my gratitude and Love to everyone
Om Shreem Brzee
M

P.S. I will remember to mention that I am not taking up other people's Karma :)

My reply to M:

FANTASTIC!
Yes, I believe all these inner and outer changes are because of the mantra...
it is changing your own frequency into more harmony and peace.
Then everything you encounter is easier...
GREAT, huh?
I will share your results with the group when I get this email thing straightened out.

ONS
Love,
Marge

No comments:

Post a Comment