Monday, October 15, 2012

Keep the Flame of Devotion Burning Brightly!


Namaste, Friends!

It is going to be very intense for me for the next nine days (in a GOOD way).  Starts tonight (Oct. 15-23)
The Nine Nights of the GODDESS are happening, and I am very devoted to spending that time in much prayer, mantra, and ritual that I have been doing since 1984.

If you look at Dr. Pillai's sites, he is  dedicated to sharing wonderful information about this event and the Nine Nights of the Goddess.  http://www.pillaicenter.com

Along with my ebook (available for a limited time for $18), you can follow along and take advantage of the  many wonderful blessings of these special nine nights, when Divine Mother is available.
Just send me an email to vishwagifts@gmail.com to state your request for the ebook.  I'll send a paypal invoice.
When payment is received, I'll email you all the parts of the Navaratri Multi-Media Extravaganza.   :)

Please continue to share your financial consciousness blessings with the group. ONE OF THE BIG ONES for me is to be able to offer this book. I've been compiling materials since 1984,
sharing online each Navaratri since 2001, and now I've pulled it together with MULTI-MEDIA resources.
I am so relieved to be able to get it out to people.  There will be some tweaks before I put it on Amazon,
so I'm offering it for $18 for now and the price may have to go up later.

This also signals a new era where I can make up all the other ebooks I have in mind, dealing with many
different aspects of Babaji's Teachings.
I CALL THIS A HUGE BLESSING OF THE MANTRA AND OF DIVINE MOTHER,  just to get this far and to see
the joyous reaction of those who have purchased it so far.

I'm lovin' it!
Om Namah Shivaya
Love,
Marge


*********************
Our team member, Elham, has volunteered to take over the counting of ONS and OGGN mantras for us!
God Bless Her!
Please send your counts for
Om Namah Shivaya
Om Gang Ganapataye Namah
to

rend78@yahoo.com


Continue to send  OM SHREEM BRZEE  count to:
globrzee@gmail.com
Thank you...
Marge

****************Subject:  Om Shreem Brzee
I am finding it is opening me up.  I have more confidence that financial issues are gonna be handled.  I feel more tied in.  And very committed to how important this mantra is to helping EVERYONE, even those with financial plenty.  There is balance in this mantra.


 

Do you remember when E taught us different mantras.  I think of that so often.  He would say, "This one is for such and such, this one for that, and this one takes you all the way .."  Well, I do know this one is specific  and all of humanity needs to be harmonized and balanced about money and wealth and lack of....

 

Love,

Linda Hali


*************


A Secret Scrolls message from Rhonda Byrne
Creator of The Secret


From The Secret Daily Teachings
Do you know that as you try and work out "how" your desire will come about, you are actually pushing your desire away from you? As you try and work out "how" you can make your desire happen, you are sending a huge message to the Universe that you do not have your desire. And if you're not emanating the exact frequency of having your desire within you, how can the Universe possibly find your signal to deliver your desire?
May the joy be with you,

Rhonda Byrne
The Secret... bringing joy to billions



*************
From Amarnath....
 does not make sense to pray for money......

you have to put in your best efforts and exchange your efforts for money -------money is required for your basic needs ........ 

we have an old saying

samprapthe sannihithe kale nahi nahi rakshathi dukhrin karne

this above statement came from  Bhagwan Shankaracharya --who was perceived to be an avathar of Lord Shiva.....Bhagwan shankaracharya is also known for --Advaitha Philosophy..

the statement above is roughly translated as follows...


after elaborate  preparation YOU put in your best efforts  and then pray to god to shower his blessings on you and assist you in your endeavours. without any preparation your prayers will not yield much.....

better pray for world peace...peace of mind , for food clothing & shelter for all the beings in the universe etc,.

all have to understand one thing...........good to pray for Goddess Lakshmi .....OM shreem......she comes to you on her own...when she comes no one can stop her

my suggestion is to choose something that will enhance the quality of life for all the people in the world

ONS

Amarnath
****************

Testimonial of RESULTS  are always appreciated!!!
Send to me:   globrzee@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment